The worst nightmare for people having carpets in their homes is pet urine. In this article, you will get to know some carpet hacks for pet urine removal.
Having a pet in your home can be a great thing as pets are very good friends and having them can make your time very playful, but the problem starts when you have to deal with your pet’s urine. So, in that case, whom to choose? Well, you love your carpets as well as your pet and, commonly, you can’t choose anyone. So, don’t worry, things are going to be so difficult for you, you don’t have to choose any one of them, all your problems or doubts will be solved by the end of this article. Hire a Carpet Cleaning Gawler to get the stain free carpet and carpet look new.
Let’s see some common carpet hacks for pet urine removal:
How to clean pets’ urine from carpet: We understand that you have trained your pet dog very well. But, animals can fall ill at any time and situations can arise when you deal with your pet’s urine. So, it’s better to know some carpet hacks for pet urine removal.
- Clean the urine as soon as you see it. Either removing it will become a headache for you if dried. Even after getting dried it will create a bad odor which will ruin your home’s air quality or environment.
- Whenever you notice that your pet has done urine on your carpet. Do take immediate action, place a towel or paper tissue on the urine which will absorb the urine, and not let the urine lay into the fabrics of the carpet.
- The next thing you need to do is to use a solution of vinegar and water. Vinegar is a strong cleansing agent.
- Mix the vinegar or water solution with 4 tablespoons of baking soda and spray it on the affected area.
- Let the solution work and stay for at least 5 minutes.
- Then, blot it with a soft or dry cloth.
For heavier stains
- You should sprinkle baking soda directly
- Then, use the mixture of water and vinegar
- Let the mixture work and sit for 5 minutes. Then blot it up with a soft or dry cloth.
How to Remove Urine Stains from Carpet Quickly?
Urines have acid in them which leads to staining the carpet very fast. So, to get rid of these stains you should use a dustpan to remove large chunks, then blot the area to clean the moisture and the next step is to use the vinegar solution. Then, clean after 5 minutes. If the results are not visible then, do repeat the process. As urine contain acids, it is hard to get rid of, so if you don’t get any visible results the first time then, don’t be sad just keep repeating the process until you get any visible results.
You should follow the common carpet hacks for pet urine removal which have been discussed above. By following the above-discussed hacks you will be able to save your carpet from pets’ urine. To learn more about how we can assist you with carpet cleaning, contact us.